Wednesday 22 July 2009

Jim Fixed It For Me

Absolutely beautiful weekend. But now a huge decision needs to be made. But I'm definitely swaying towards saying yes.

Dear Jim;
Can you fix it for me to find an incredible guy who loves me just as I am, flaws in all, and wants to be with me for a very long time?

Yours, Kat, aged 20 years old.


I am now the proud owner of this bag thanks to the boy Jim found for me.




Also I love and hate my job. I love it because it's sooo cool, a lot of fun, I meet lots of people, and I really enjoy it.
I hate it because it proves I have no willpower.

How cute is the penguin necklace?


I am also the proud owner of this. My boss better watch out if I win the lotto. The whole stall will be sold in a day.

Final point, a photo of this will be uploaded soon, but Tom and mine's minds created this alone. An elephant and penguin mate (my two favourite animals btw) and they make an Eleguin! Too cute for words. I'll put up a photo of our drawing once I get a new camera...


Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment